For more information by topic, click on the following links:
My honourees: Jonathan Kenyon and Kirsi Munck
Details of my training
My Virtual Team in Training

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm off!

There's been a long silence since I started this blog -- but not because I haven't been doing anything. In fact, my training is well underway, and tonight I set up my official fundraising page. Time to get serious about raising some money.

I've set myself an ambitious goal of $6,000, and I'd like to raise most of that before the training gets too onerous. I've found it's pretty hard to focus after a 32 km run in the heat -- and there are several of those in my future. :-)

For now, the weather is cool, my long runs are relatively short (only 9km last weekend), and I am optimistic I can meet both my goals - to raise a lot of money and to run my best race ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment