For more information by topic, click on the following links:
My honourees: Jonathan Kenyon and Kirsi Munck
Details of my training
My Virtual Team in Training

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost ready

So, I've almost decided I can do it. I've almost decided it's not the craziest thing I ever contemplated. I've almost overcome my fear enough to say it out loud.

I want to run another marathon.

I want to run the Chicago Marathon.

I want to train harder than I ever have.

And I want to raise a lot of money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada.

To express heartfelt gratitude for the fact that my dear friend Kirsi's prognosis is so bright following her battle with lymphoma, and to celebrate the life of my former colleague and fellow runner, Jonathan, who died of leukemia in December 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment